søndag 20. juni 2010

Birthdaygirl

cubus 1422

Yesterday I celebrated my birthday with lots of good friends, champagne and good food. I had an amazing time and got lots of nice presents. Love, love, love the dress from River Island that I picked up in London after the SATC-interviews. I am guessing it will be used frequently this summer. I really cant wait for my summer vacation to start, I am longing for days spent at the beach just relaxing, reading crime novels and magazines.

Outfit: Dress from River Island, Shoes from Dorothy Perkins, belt vintage, bracelet from US.

18 kommentarer:

stilettolover91 sa...

I love your dress, belt & shoes!!! So fab!

http://www.hottheels.blogspot.com

X sa...

Hi Silje, I love this look, you're beautiful.
Regards

Emilie sa...

Happy birthday lovely!
You look fantastic in that dress!
xxx

WendyB sa...

Happy birthday! That dress is outstanding.

Mimi sa...

In love with your dress!
Hope you had a fantastic birthday Siljes my love!

xo

Kira Aderne sa...

Congratulations!
All the love for you my dear friend...you are the most classy girl I know!
I am your fan!!!

Love,

Kira

CHLOE and JESSICA sa...

wow you are beautiful..great blog!!
xoxo

http://www.leatherlaceblog.com/
http://www.leatherlaceblog.com/

SILVIA sa...

I LOVE YOUR DRESS!!! IT´S AMAZING!!

CONGRATULATIONS FOR YOUR BLOG!!!
HAPPYBIRTHDAY!!!
SILVIA

Anonym sa...

Congrats! I love your style, so stylish <3

FashionHippieLoves sa...

Congrats!!!
Love your style!!

X

Janne Natalie sa...

Grtatulerer med dagen=)

Siru sa...

Gorgeous dress!

juliet xxx

Black is the New Black sa...

LOVE IT ALL!!! happy birthday : )

Fashion Tidbits sa...
Denne kommentaren har blitt fjernet av forfatteren.
Fashion Trend Guide sa...

Happy Birthday Silje! You look stunning, as always! Got any travel plans this summer?

Trendy Gourmandise sa...

love that dress !

♥♥♥ http://trendygourmandise.blogspot.com/ ♥♥♥

Asta sa...

What a wonderful dress, so romantic!

Dust sa...

I love your dress!!! Happy Birthday!
xoxo