I got this award from the ever so lovely Janet and it comes with the notion of revealing 10 interesting things about yourself. So here we go:
1. I always double check that the coffee/teamaker has been switched of, I also check that all the doors are locked, twice.
2. I cant live without chocolate, it would literally kill me. My favorites are M&Ms or Norwegian chocolate and I only need one little piece a day.
3. There is nothing quite like windowshopping in another country. I can spend hours in front of a beautiful store, if the window display is beautiful enough.
4. I am a Gemini, so I am very impatient. I always start a new project before I finish another. I also have dual sides, my husbands always jokes about that he married to different girls.
5. I am always on the hunt for vintagetreasures both clothes and furniture. To me they hold a story, a different kind of life, which makes them very interesting.
6. I hate the cold. I know, I live in the wrong country. Thats why I loved LA and the four years we spent there. There something about the sun that always make me in a good mood and put a smile on my face.
7. I love my job and I love fashion. I guess people say that all the time, but really, I believe I am very blessed. I could not imagine getting up in the morning if I was not passionate about what I do.
8. I use to always put myself down. I still do, but I am getting better. Believing in yourself and that you can do it no matter what, is a thing I think a lot of women struggle with.
9. I have to read before I go to bed. Its like I need to turn out the lights with something else than fashion. Preferably crime novels. The worse, the better.
10. I love Rachel Zoe. I know lots of people hate her and all that, but I do find her funny and see her as a woman of inspiration. She knows her stuff and shes sticking to it. Thats to me, is good business sense and dedication.
Enough about me! If you havent gotten this award, I am giving it to you!
Wearing: Pants and top from H&M, shoes from Aldo and sequincape of ebay.