torsdag 15. april 2010

From Paris with Love

IMG_3891

IMG_3883

Spent easter in Paris drinking wine and enjoying Spring at the sidewalk cafès. After weeks of hard work is was nothing short of amazing, and there is quite something about Paris in the Spring that holds a special kind of allure. We stayed at a wonderful hotel with a Spa and just enjoyed life to its fullest. I almost did not do any shopping (gasp), but ended up having an amazing time just relaxing, soaking up the sun and the culture. But I did end up getting those very cool Jeffrey Campell cloggs on ebay before I left, love them!

Outfit: Jacket secondhand, shirt and tights from Gina Tricot, t-shirt from GAP, vintage Chanel handbag and Jeffrey Campell shoes.

12 kommentarer:

www.janetteria.com sa...

Love Ur whole look, Silje! Sooo stylish!

MargieF sa...

gorgeous clogs
your whole outfit looks great
margief
x
www.margieheartsclothes.blogspot.com

Make Do Style sa...

Great look and the clogs are fab. Did Paris applaud you!

Janne Natalie sa...

så kule tights! elsker skoene

Emilie sa...

As usual I love your outfit and you look fab!
Love the clogs!
Have fun in Paris!
x

Anonym sa...

all bloggers seem to be in Paris right now. I am so jealous. You look fab, love the clogs. x

Sharon S sa...

Hi there!! Sounds like you had a wonderful time, love those clogs too!

Longuette sa...

that's funny! as soon as I so the picture I thought you where in NY. Exactly in the street where Miranda and Steve from Sex and the City got married!!

ciao
Ylenia
http://longuette.blogspot.com

iliketweet sa...

Gorgeous clogs, especially love the addition of socks.

Laura Mackness for Weekday clothes and Benefit treats to win on my blog if you're interested!

tweet tweet tweet

x

Style Syrup sa...

Beautiful bag.

Hope you have a great time in Paris!

WendyB sa...

GREAT clogs!

Haleigh sa...

amazing Silje!!!! Love your clogs and I have to say you must be one of the chicest women in Paris at the moment!!! I am off to go find where I can buy your shoes now :-D Thanks for the incredible wardrobe inspiration as always

xoxo bardot in blue