søndag 31. august 2008

Coveting: A Gucci Dress


Photo: Style
Hvis du kunne valgt hva som helst fra årets høstkolleksjoner, hva ville det vært? Personlig elsker jeg Guccis kolleksjon og ønsker meg både en Hysteriaveske og en av maxikjolene. Diane von Furstenbergs bærfargede kjoler, Alexander Wangs skinnjakker og mye annet står også på ønskelisten.


If money was no object, what would you want from the Fall collections? I am leaning towards one of Frida Gianninis beautiful dresses for Gucci. Thats not to say I am not coveting the whole collection. I am also in love with Diane von Furstenbergs dresses in berry colors, Alexander Wangs leather jeackets (those zippers!!). As you know, I am all about choosing garments and accessories that will last and that you will love in many years to come. This is such a dress, in my opinion because I would use it for all types of parties and special events.

17 kommentarer:

Make Do Style sa...

I'm with you on the dress - truly amazing can't beleive I missed this one! She's getting into her stride design wise now.

NewlyInspired sa...

I want I want!!!

Anonym sa...

love the new gucci stuff

Q8 fashionista sa...

i'm so in love with the latest Gucci collection!!

Songy sa...

I'm with you on the current Gucci collection. I want them all bags and shoes and the whole lot.

Having said that.. it will be more constructive to either find similar patterned fabric or a similar styles somewhere more affordable? That's what I'll do when my shopping ban is lifted... soon very soon.

Thank you so much for the pic!! sweet.

Sharon S sa...

Hi Silje-I've seen this and I agree, its a stylish classic that is a true investment piece-it would look breathtaking on you!

Elizabeth sa...

I'm really digging the boots and leather jackets from the fall collections.

This dress would be precisely perfect for you.

Ella Gregory sa...

I have been in love with this collection since I first saw it! I want the whole collection so much.

ediot sa...

den kjolen var sjukt fin

Kira Aderne sa...

This Gucci collection still in our minds :)

a kiss!!!!

WendyB sa...

That's a gorgeous dress!

Mónica sa...

that's something I always wonder when a season start. I guess if I were rich, I'd buy pairs and pairs of shoes and boots by Blahnik of course, and also a Balenciaga skirt and the handbag, YSL blazer, Chanel tweed jacket... my list is endless...

Style Spot sa...

Love the dress by Gucci - in fact I love the whole collection! Frida Giannini is so talented. I also wish I could get my hands on many peices from Alexander Wang and Versace, and also a winered strapless minidress by Balmain.

Herlig post som alltid Silje!

Always In Style sa...

That dress is so gorgeous -- I can TOTALLY see you looking stunning in it -- it's so you!

S (formerly of Modern-Guilt) sa...

Ah that dress is gorgeous, as is that ENTIRE collection. Would look fabulous on you for sure.

Tricia sa...

i was not that into frida till this last collection, and your dress pick is gorgeous.

What is Reality Anyway? sa...

YES! I'm definitely coveting the entire collection, she's brilliant. I have a second pair of studded shoes coming to me soon, but that dress...I need it!