tirsdag 9. desember 2008

The Perfect Leather Jacket

Lunch and coffee in the city, before the snow.
I love my new leather jacket, it goes with everything.

Outfit: Dress, cardigan, scarf and beanie: H&M, Boots: Acne, Bag: Vintage Chanel,
Tights: Falke, Leather jacket: C-Girl from Voice of Europe.

Jeg har lett etter den perfekte skinnjakken lenge. Enten har de jeg har funnet vært for dyre eller for stive i skinnet. Jeg vet at jeg er en detaljfrik, men så ender jeg også opp med de beste godbitene. Denne jakken fikk jeg tak i på Voice til en bra pris. Jakken skal jeg bruke over ullkjoler og cardigans i vinter, og over søte sommerkjoler til våren. Husk at en bra skinnjakke er verdt en investering. Den går aldri av moten og er perfekt til basisgarderoben.


I have been looking for that perfect leather jacket for a long time. When I was in LA, I tried on tons of expensive jackets, like Theory, DKNY and Dolce & Gabbana. The thing about leather jackets, is that for me, they need to have that soft buttery leather. If not, well I dont bother. I have also been looking at ebay for vintage ones, but could not find any I really loved. And you know my theory: Dont buy it, if you dont love it! Anyway, this jacket I found at a chain store called Voice, were I usually never shop. I guess it was fate, because it really is perfect for me.

30 kommentarer:

Mona sa...

Dritkul skinnjakke, eg elske min frå Topshop ;) Og støvelettane va råtøffe. Har du forslag te kor eg kan kjøpa et par nye enten i skinn eller semska skinn som holde ut sesongen?

Renate sa...

Nydelig Chanel!

Siljesfashion sa...

Hei Macarona; Hvis du vil ha Acne boots (mine er 3 år gamle og fremdeles like fine) så har de disse på Acne i Bogstadveien og Koma. Men de er litt dyre. Har sett noen drittøffe fra Bronx i semsket lyst skinn som jeg vurderer å kjøpe selv. De har de blant annet i lille grensen sko og hos lille vinkel. Ellers så jeg også mange sorte og brune hos lille vinkel igår, som var kule. Et annet hot tips er å kjøpe grå støvletter (leter selv) for det kommer mye pudderfarger til våren, og da vil det passe perfekt. Husk masse imprignering, så holder de seg godt. Lykke til!

MISS GLITZY sa...

A lovely jacket that was waiting for you! Can you believe that it's actually snowing in Paris right now but it's not cold enough so it melts.

Vera sa...

your leather jacket is amazing! I also love the gray cardigan, and of course, the Chanel :)

Songy sa...

I'm glad that you found something that's perfect for you. It does happen - finding things in an unexpected places. That's the fun of shopping.

Tricia sa...

once you wear that soft, buttery leather it's hard to go back!

www.janetteria.com sa...

Your outfit is very perfect. I wearing similar outfit. WSL black leather motorcycle jacket, vintage Chanel, Chanel ankle booties, large knitted scarf & cardigan...

I love your blog, because always fantastic! :D

anette sa...

Kjempefint antrekk...Skjønner godt at du var fornøy med den jakka!

The Style Of Vintage sa...

den var veldig fin!

Sharon S sa...

Hi there-a big woo-hoo to you!! I know you've been looking for ages and soo pleased you've found one-this looks perfect, well done!

Glamour-Och-Fläskpannkaka sa...

Snygg outfit!
Väldigt fint med puderrosa och grått.

escritora sa...

i like your outfit, you look gorgeous. and i'm in love with your bag ;)

TEXTSTYLES sa...

wow what a beautiful outfit
just shopped your blog and lo-lo-love your style

and oh chanel! j'adore...

*kisses*

Dana (MODAna) sa...

and the perfect chanel bag!

Hanne sa...

Kjempefin skinnjakke, er på jakt etter noe lignende selv. Har aldri eid en skinnjakke, fordi jeg aldri finner den perfekte... Kanskje jeg må spane litt etter denne:)

STYLE DU MONDE sa...

I'm happy for you, Silje!

Love how it looks on you!

xx

Kira Aderne sa...

love it all, chanel girl!

a kiss for you!

Fashion Tidbits sa...

sadly, the leather look never works for me

Anonym sa...

your boots are hot and i love the thick scarf

Mel sa...

hi lovely! i love the chanel and the leather jacket. you look amazing as always! i'm STILL hunting for the perfect leather jacket...even though it's summer here. ps: i've also linked you too ;) xx

Siru sa...

You do such a great styling. Always. Tell us, do you never go wrong? Any regrets?

juliet xxx

maverickandlove sa...

love the leather jacket on you and your outfits. that chanel bag also looks so great with your outfit, you are too stylish girl! :)

Vertiginoso sa...

Or the "GLAM Rock-issime" touch !!!You're frankly stunning on the second picture, just like a casual feline full of haughty serenity . . .

à Bientôt, Antoine

What is Reality Anyway? sa...

that IS perfect!! xo

Reena Rai sa...

cute, I've been after the perfect leather jacket for ages cause theyre so versatile

Angela sa...

super cute black leather jacket.

Siljesfashion sa...

Thank you for all those beautiful comments! I am really happy with this purchase.
Juliet; I have some regrets, but I think that you have to fail to get it right. Thank you for asking, because I think this will be a great post issue!

TheMinx sa...

I love this entire outfit. The colors , the hat and the bag are all perfect!

micol zanzuri sa...

i like you look i will add you as my dayli read!