søndag 21. september 2008

Emmys 2008


Photo: Elissa Love Goodkin

Photo: Wireimage. One of my favorite Emmy looks.
Sarah Jessica Parker in couture Chanel 2003.

Inatt er det Emmy i USA. Venninnen min Elissa jobber i kulissene på den røde løperen og sendte meg dette bildet inatt. Gleder meg til å se stjernene all dressed up imorgen tidlig, siden ingen av mine tvkanaler dekker sendingen og det er midt på natten her når det hele går av stabelen...


Since we dont have any live coverage here, and its in the middle of the night our time, I have to wait until tomorrow morning to see whos wearing what and who stole the limelight this time. I love the red carpet, some stars really go all out while others never take any chances. I cant wait to see who Rachel Zoe styles this time, and some of the fabolous dresses of the runway. I am sending positive energy to my friend Elissa, whos working on the red carpet (behind the scenes) all weekend. You go girl! So tell me, who are you looking forward to see?

13 kommentarer:

ng2000 sa...

Valuable resource of emmys news summaries: http://www.ng2000.com/fw.php?tp=emmys

enc sa...

Anybody and everybody! I love all the dresses.

atelier sa...

We don't have much coverage here either. I adore SJP look and is one of my favourite dresses ever. She looks amazing!

Aretha sa...

That SJP dress is really adorable, she's usually one of the best red carpet dressed

Songy sa...

All of them I think.They all look gorgeous and it will be interesting to see who dressed who etc.. and what will be copied. :P

Sharon Rose sa...

Hi Silje-Loving SJPs dress, so gorgeous!! Love to see anyone in anything, how exciting!!

alis sa...

I'm looking forward to seeing everybody! That's why I've been scanning all my favorite blogs for coverage, thank goodness I found a quick fix at yours. SJP looks GORGEOUS, glad to see her back in the game after her DVD release monstrosity.

lara sa...

there were some great outfits i think, but nothing breathtaking I think this year...

S sa...

I haven't seen anything from it yet but am also very much looking forward to see who Rachel Zoe styled and what they're wearing :)

coco sa...

I can safely say no one has beaten Sarah this year. It was pretty average.
Good luck to your frined, sounds like an amazing experience!

Shirin sa...

... and Sarah Jessica Parker looks stunning as always...

xoxo sa...

ELSKER kjolen hennes der.

ed sa...

A片,A片,成人網站,成人影片,色情,情色網,情色,AV,AV女優,成人影城,成人,色情A片,日本AV,免費成人影片,成人影片,SEX,免費A片,A片下載,免費A片下載,做愛,情色A片,色情影片,H漫,A漫,18成人

a片,色情影片,情色電影,a片,色情,情色網,情色,av,av女優,成人影城,成人,色情a片,日本av,免費成人影片,成人影片,情色a片,sex,免費a片,a片下載,免費a片下載,成人網站,做愛,自拍

情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣,情趣

情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣,情趣,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣,情趣,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣,情趣,情趣用品
情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品,情趣用品.情趣,情趣,情趣,情趣.
視訊聊天室

情色,AV女優,UT聊天室,聊天室,A片,視訊聊天室


UT聊天室,視訊聊天室,辣妹視訊,視訊辣妹,情色視訊,視訊,080視訊聊天室,視訊交友90739,美女視訊,視訊美女,免費視訊聊天室,免費視訊聊天,免費視訊,視訊聊天室,視訊聊天,視訊交友網,視訊交友,情人視訊網,成人視訊,哈啦聊天室,UT聊天室,豆豆聊天室,
聊天室,聊天,色情聊天室,色情,尋夢園聊天室,聊天室尋夢園,080聊天室,080苗栗人聊天室,柔情聊天網,小高聊天室,上班族聊天室,080中部人聊天室,中部人聊天室,成人聊天室,成人